Using TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device for your network is best thing you can go for but you will need to make sure that you can easily make some wireless settings for these wifi extenders.
Using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address all tplink users can easily make the wireless settings your TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device. here is the list of the settings that you can make using tplink configuration page.
- You can update the admin access login details for your device and secure your device login.
- You can update your tplink wifi extender device and then get wifi access for a long range.
- If you want, you can also change the channel settings, access controls and parental controls for your tplink devices.
- You can also get MAC address filtrations done for your TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device.
How to Manage the WiFi Coverage for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender Device?
When you need to make sure that your wifi extender device should not deliver wifi signals for a long range then you can configure WiFi coverage using http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address. Here are the steps that you will need to follow.
- Access TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender login page from your computer that is connected to your extender using Ethernet cable.
- After that access tplink wifi extender login page using http// tplinkwifiextender.net web address
- Fill extender login user name and password for device login.
- After that select “Settings” tab
- Choose “Advanced Settings” after that.
- There you will find the “WiFi Coverage” tab so click on that button.
- Adjust the wifi coverage for your devices and then click on “Save” button.