- First of all, open a web browser and type 168.0.1 login in the address bar and click the enter button.
- After this enters your current password for router your default password is admin and click ok.
- Then tap to advance to access the advanced router settings.
- Tap to tools at tap menu bar.
- Click change password located along the left
- Enter current password in an old box of password then click enter the new password into both new passwords and also in confirm new password box and click ok.
- Tap ok on popup noteauthorizing the password change, manager password for the router has been positively changed.
Setup for Tenda router
- Here open browser then type http://tendawifi.comin address bar press enter type password and click login.
- Tap VPN and choose PPTP/L2TP client.
- Setup PPTP/L2TP.
Configure your computer:
- click network connection Icon on organization bar, then click open network and sharing center.
- Tap on change adapter situations.
- Right click on localjoining then choose the propertieschoice.
- Double click internet procedure version4.
- Select toget IP address mechanically 168.0.1 login and obtain DNS server address automatically then tap ok.
- Tap ok onfirstlocalconnectionproperties
Configure repeater function:
- You need to click on the wireless setting options and after that click wireless extender here in this page select universal repeater as extender mode click open scan to view signal of the main
- connect to main router signal.
- match security settings to be a same main router, then back to page here make sure security mode encryption type and security all the same with the Uplink router then click apply to save.