TP-Link Deco devices are used when you need mesh WiFi for your home. These advance WiFi devices are easy to configure and easy to maintain at the same time. When you want to change the wireless settings for your Deco devices, you can easily access TP-Link Dashboard using http //192.168.0.1/ Web address. This address will help you to access TP-Link Deco login from your computer system.
How to Access Dashboard for TP-Link Deco Device?
- Install TP-Link Deco for your home and then you can install TP-Link Deco mobile application to your device. You can install TP-Link Deco application for both Android and Apple iPhone devices.
- From TP-Link Deco application you can scan the bar code for your device and then you can easily add your Deco devices to your mobile application.
- After that you can access dashboard for your Deco device from the same mobile application.
- From dashboard you can easily check the current working state for TP-Link Deco devices. you can make sure that all units are working accurately or not.
- When you want to change the status for your TP-Link Deco device, you can click on “Internet” icon.
- If you want to control some kind of internet access from your computer device, you can select “Parental Controls” for your devices.
- Click on “QoS” button and find some advance quality services for TP-Link Deco devices.
- If you want to reconfigure the “WiFi Settings” for your TP-Link Deco devices then click on “WiFi” tab. Using a single button, you can easily enable the guest network for your home. You can change the SSID and password for accessing the network access features.
- From parental controls, you can easily manage the insights, filter level and time controls for Deco devices.
These are the options that you will get when you access Deco dashboard using http //192.168.0.1/ web address.