When you complete DSL services setup for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device, you can go for internet setup wizard. Using internet setup wizard for Netgear WiFi router device, you can easily change the wireless settings for your device and connect WiFi connections for computer and mobile devices. you can access internet setup wizard using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
Here are the Steps to Follow
- Make DSL service settings for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router and then you can open your router to a computer device.
- Open web browser and fill http:// routerlogin.net web address to the address bar.
- Use “Admin” as user name and “password” as login password for your device login. These are the login details and you can change the details any time in future.
- Select “Advanced” tab.
- After that choose “Setup Wizard” option.
- Using a drop down menu you can choose the country in which you are living.
- After that you can choose the details for internet service providers who are providing you wireless internet connections.
- If you want that your WiFi router device can select WiFi connections automatically, you can choose “Yes” for auto detected connection tab.
- Once again click on “Next” button.
- Then you can configure other wireless settings for your device and click on “Save” button.
These are the steps for configure internet connection setup wizard for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device. when you have done these settings, you can choose a new location for your device. you must choose a location from where all your computer devices can get wireless internet connections. Also, you can handle your Netgear WiFi router device from a mobile device using Netgear genie application.