When you want to select advance Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender device for your network, you will need to get the technical specifications for your devices. In this article, we are going to explain all technical specifications for this wifi extender device. Using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address you will get dashboard for changing the details and wireless settings for your devices.
What are the Technical Specifications for Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender?
- MAC address filtrations are possible for these advance wifi extenders.
- You will get 12 months warranty with these wifi extender devices.
- You will need a updated web browser for updating and accessing the login page for Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender. You can access your device login using http:// 192.168.0.1 or http:// extender.linksys.com web address.
- There are 4 Gigabits ports that are provided at the back side of these wifi extender devices. You can connect your cable devices to your wifi extender device.
- These wifi extender devices can easily cover 10 thousand square feet area.
- Network standards for Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender are 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11 n
- One touch setup is possible for these advance wifi extender devices. This one time setup is known as WPS settings. You can press WPS button from your router device and wifi extender device and your device will get added to your network.
- Using spot finder technology you can easily find the location for placing your device. you must place your device to a location from where your wireless devices can get high speed wifi connections.
These are the technical specifications for advance Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi Extender devices. If you want more details for these devices then you can explore other articles from our website.