You will need to access D-Link wifi router for every time you need to make advance settings for your D-Link login routers. You can use www.192.168.0.1 IP address for recovering the lost IP address for your D-Link wifi router.
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow for Recovering Lost Password for your D-Link Router
- First you will need to open the web browser at your computer system and in the address bar you will need to fill http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address and hit the enter key.
- Once you hit the enter key, you will ask for the login user name and password for accessing your D-Link login access.
- After making access for www.192.168.0.1 login window for D-Link login, you will need to go for “Wireless settings” under “Setup” button.
- There you will need to click on button “Add Wireless Device with WPS”.
- Using the radio button you will need to select second option and then you will need to click on “Next” button.
- There you can find the IP address for accessing the smart setup wizard for your d-Link wifi router.
These are the simple steps you will need follow so you can recover the http:// 192.168.0.1 D-Link login Password. After accessing the login password for your d-Link router login page you can manage all advance settings for your D-Link wifi router.